Tuesday, 29 May 2012


Just got some great reviews about the C-Pod security system. Available from www.yachttrackers.com.

It has brought peace of mind to boat enthusiasts in over 50 countries since 2005. C-pod does not only display your boats position on a map directly in your phone or personal web portal but also feed you live information of battery voltage, knots, heading, intrusion, malfunction, flooding and more .

Here art some typical responses from owners of the system.

"Does the job"
By John
from Miami, FL:
"Installation was quick and the functionality beats my expectations. I have a small to normal size boat and C-pod saved it twice by warnings of high water level."

"Great stuff!"
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

"Seems to be working well"
By John
From Oxard Ca
"Seems to be working well after some initial challenges getting it registered with the server. PRO: works as advertised so far; pretty much "plug and play" CONs: limited support from Cobra initially; ……..There is an odd "credit" system that is not well described.
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend"

"Great Product"
By Doubleplay
from Miami, FL
"PROS
• Functional
• Installs Easily
• Space Efficient
• Stable
Comments about C Pod Boat Alarm & Tracking System:
After a lot of research on GPS tracking devices I found C-Pod at the Lauderdale Boat Show. Meets all my expectations and then some. Easy to install and a very cool user friendly web site to work with. I'm glad I ran into it and hope they have success. I feel safer already that I know where my boat is at all times.
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend"

Available from www.yachttrackers.com




s is a tes

No comments:

Post a Comment